- Guests must not be under heavy stress, intoxication, or fatigue that could compromise ‘good judgement’.
- Guests must demonstrate an understanding of the rules and etiquette of being in the park.
- Guests under 14 years old must have an adult supervising them (max 1 adult : 10 minors).
- Mega Adventure is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Recording device users must ensure the consent of the individuals captured and gain further consent if they wish to publish the content (ie. social media).
- No glass or sharps are allowed on the premises without prior consent by management.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times and owners must clean up after.
- No alcohol may be brought into or out of the park.
- Cooking apparatus are not permitted.
Management retains the right to inspect the belongings of guests for prohibited materials at any time.
In addition, MegaBounce or SkyChallenge participants must:
- Not be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. Strict zero tolerance policy.
- Acknowledge the nature of the risks of participation by completing a disclaimer.
- Be free of any medical condition/s that could be aggravated by physical exertion, moderate impact, fall arrest forces, harness suspension, or anxiety; including pregnancy.
- Be adequately secured by the supplied harness.
- Not have any object on their person that could be dropped.
- Not have loose clothing or loose jewellery.
- Long hair must be tied back.
*Some activities may be closed for routine maintenance.